Recipe: Perfect Egg-free, Dairy-free Banana Bread with 751x532 Resolution
Egg-free, Dairy-free Banana Bread.
You can have Egg-free, Dairy-free Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egg-free, Dairy-free Banana Bread
- Prepare 4 of bananas.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unflavored oil (Carnola oil, Sunflower seed oil, ect).
- It’s 300 ml of soy milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped walnuts (or your favourite nuts).
- Prepare of dried fruit (optional, I used slice apple).
Egg-free, Dairy-free Banana Bread instructions
- Mash 3 bananas and slice 1 banana.
- Mix mashed banana with oil, soy milk and sugar.
- Sieve in the flour and baking powder. Stir everything together with rubber spatula..
- Add sliced banana, nuts and dried frite..
- Pour the batter in loaf pan lined with baking paper or aluminium foil cup. Bake at 180°C for 30-45 minutes..
- Keep the banana bread 24hr before serve for better taste..
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.