Recipe: Yummy French toast with 751x532 Resolution
French toast. French toast is a satisfying comfort food for any time of day. Check out a step-by-step how-to from the experts in Food Network Kitchen for perfect slices, every time. A delicious recipe for vegan French toast.
Quick and Easy French Toast With so many toppings and breads there is an endless variety of French toast you can make. Cinnamon French toast, Brioche French toast, stuffed French toast and even a French toast that tastes like a Starbucks caramel macchiato. If you are feeling adventurous, you can even make French toast in a mug ! You can have French toast using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of French toast
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 4 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of Ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 8 slices of bread.
Quality school uniforms and kid's clothes for girls and boys. Embroidered kid's uniform polo shirts and uniform pants. Place a wire rack on a baking sheet, and set aside. French toast is very easy: Soak thick slices of bread in an egg and milk batter, then fry them to crisp up the outside and cook the egg custard center.
French toast step by step
- Mix in brown sugar to the milk and stir, until the sugar is dissolved into the milk..
- Add in the vanilla extract, eggs, and ground cinnamon. Beat in the eggs, stirring until everything is well mixed together..
- Quickly dip one side of bread into the mixture and repeat other side of bread..
- Cook on medium heat until done or golden. Add a tiny amount of vegetable oil to bottom of skillet to prevent sticking. You don't want standing oil in the bottom of the skillet though..
It cooks fast and is a great way to use up stale bread. This recipe uses just a few basic ingredients you likely have in the kitchen already, and it freezes incredibly well, so it's economical too. Wake up to the best French toast recipes, made easy on the stovetop or baked for a crowd. Whether you want classic or unique, the results will be fluffy and delicious. Preheat a greased griddle over medium heat.
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.