Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Pan-fried salmon with fresh tomato pesto with 680x482 Resolution
Pan-fried salmon with fresh tomato pesto.
You can have Pan-fried salmon with fresh tomato pesto using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pan-fried salmon with fresh tomato pesto
- You need 2 of centre-cut salmon fillets, deboned and descaled.
- You need of Large handful fresh basil leaves (about 28 g).
- Prepare 1 pkg (284 g) of miniature San Marzano tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of large clove garlic, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
Pan-fried salmon with fresh tomato pesto step by step
- Add a splash of veg oil to a large pan on medium-high heat. Lay the salmon fillets in, skin-side down. Let fry for 3 to 4 minutes, depending on their thickness, then flip and fry for the same amount of time on the other side. While you're waiting to flip the salmon, whip up the sauce..
- Place the basil, tomatoes, garlic and pepper flakes in a food processor and blitz until it's a chunky liquid. Add a good pinch of salt and a few grinds of black pepper, as well as the olive oil. Blitz a few seconds more until the sauce thickens and emulsifies..
- Put a ladle full of sauce on a plate and lay the salmon on top, crispy skin up. The fish will warm up the sauce slightly. Serve additional sauce on the side (trust me, it'll be in demand)..
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.